Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 26, 2016

So it's not still week one and I don't know how to change that... but anyway this week flew by! The days are way long but the weeks are short! Haha so my companion that doesn't have a front tooth got a retainer with a plastic tooth and lost it twice, the last time for good. But the first time, we were peeing and he got done before me, looked in the mirror and saw his tooth wasn't there so he takes out his case, and slams it on the ground! Haha then I'm still peeing in the urinal laughing, and he comes over and hits the wall that stops people from looking at the private parts. Then he starts curb stomping his shattered retainer!! Haha so I calm him down and we go back to the lunch place and there is the Mexican lady just hauling, sorting cups and trash and I thought to my self, she would have found the tooth for sure! So I peek my head in and ask, "Did you find a tooth?" And she smiles and says, "A Key" but I thought she meant "aqui" meaning "here" right, cause Portuguese. Anyway, everyone around is going nuts cheering because she had it, she throws my a key with a lanyard covered in gross food and I catch it, it's all on my hands, and I say "What do I do with this?!" With a big smile on my face and she tells me to go! And I'm like lady what do I do I need the tooth! And shes like, oh a tooth? No i don't have that. I'm sure it was way funnier in person but then this lady in the back was like "I have a retainer with 4 teeth" and I said, "I don't care, do you have our tooth" and she was like yeah you can have one of mine, and I was like lady!! Get me the tooth! And so we go it. Haha it was nuts.

So we aren't allowed to check our visas but I did it anyway, what are they gonna do, send me home? So there are 4 dots that line up and if you have all 4 your visa is ready to be picked up, I have all four and my companions have 1! So i'll know on Friday if I go or not, I checked my visa a week ago from today so I should have it. They have huge Tuesday night devotionals here and an apostle is coming so I'm excited! We aren't allowed to take pictures with him unless we have a valid reason, but I have a plan. Sleeping at the MTC is good and bad. I sleep with 4 guys so it's not good for me. Two elders fall asleep and start breathing so loud, it seriously sounds like they are sprinting in their dreams haha. But I love it here! I miss home but for sure not enough to come home. LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment